Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Luxury Leather Trunks and Log Baskets for Your Home

Leather Storage Trunk


I always find between Christmas and New Year that I have the time and motivation to de-clutter my home.It is hard to throw away things that you have had for years. I always think they will come in handy in the future. You forget you haven't used them for years, if you haven't used them by now, you are probably not going to. Be tough, think of the space you will have.I have found my luxury leather trunk is invaluable for storing magazines I have collected over the months. I will be honest, my favourite magazines are the one thing I really find difficult to throw away. The next best thing is to store them in a large trunk. Out of site, but certainly not out of mind.


Luxury Leather Log Basket

What do you store your logs in? A round rope handled basket or how about a luxury leather log and wood basket? Both would look fabulous in any room,by the fire in winter. They are both ideal storage solutions, logs, newspapers and toys.

Log Basket


No comments: